Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Grounds for Dismissal!!

Backyard Discovery Cedar View Swing Set
OK so here is the scoop.  I need to know how much mulch and 4x4's I am going to need for this week end.  What is my total cost going to be for each don't forget tax!
Complete this in your notebook with all work and calculations I will work on Google form for this... and post it here.  Complete it and your answers show the factor label process and are correct / believable you will receive a free HW or get a 0 dropped!!!

3 comments:

  1. What type of mulch are you going to use and how much surface area do you want to cover? Your explanation of this assignment is confusing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is my point. I have provided you with the exact same information I have...

      Delete
  2. I believe that mulch will cost $259.50.
    $27/1 yd^3 x 346 in/1 x 1 yd/3ft x 1 ft/12in = $259.50 for mulch.
    The 346 inches was found by taking the width given in the video and finding the inches of that, while also adding 12 ft because is the ft suggested to avoid head injury.
    I'm not sure how to go about finding the 4x4s. Aren't they given with the kit? Also, what does it mean when it says that it's actually 3.5x3.5? Why would they still call it 4x4s?
    HP Mod 6 SL

    ReplyDelete